Delightful Flat Weave Rugs Modern Kids San-francisco with Nursery Furniture Modern Nursery with Daybed Hounds Tooth Rug
1. Glowing oranges. Many readers strongly disagreed with the selection of caramel as a romance-inducing color in the previous story. It had been included in the mix as a result of a survey conducted into the U.K. by which respondents with caramel-colored bedrooms stated to really have the sex that is most. For those who said caramel was “too brown” in fact, commented that a warm orange is your go-to hue to create an amorous vibe in your bedroom for them, perhaps orange is an option.Melody Jurick Designs, LLC Jennifer Ott Design Several of you. Whilst the bedroom that is first has an orange wall color with a good bit of yellow in it, the orange wall in the second bedroom veers closer to red. Both hues are warm and alternatives that are luscious caramel. Orange paint colors to try: Indian Paint Brush from Behr or Honeybell from Benjamin Moore
2. Pretty plums and purples. Other romance-inducing hues mentioned by visitors are shades of plum and purple. These appealing hues have a soothing, comforting quality to them. If you go for a darker shade, such as the colors shown above and at left, include some light that is contrasting and items with a decent little bit of sheen to help keep the vibe romantic and never gloomy.Jennifer Ott Design Purple paint colors to try: Pelt from Farrow & Ball or Wood Violet from Sherwin-Williams.
3. Deep blues. Even though many of you stated a preference for hot colors to generate an intimate and atmosphere that is inviting your bedroom, quite a few piped up to say deep blues are favorites. The saturated blues used above and at left might feel too chilly for those moving into cool climates, but if the climate is hot or mild where you live, you may get away with cool colors like these into the bedroom.Jennifer Ott Design Blue paint colors to try: Dark Secret from Kelly-Moore or Smoke Blue from PPG Pittsburgh Paints.
4. Tantalizing teals. I happened to be happy to see several shout-outs for teal as a bedroom color that is romantic. I like this bold blue-green hybrid it adds a bit of unexpected zing to a master bedroom without being too high-energy because I think. It's an intense color on all four walls, so think about using it for accents only, as in the bedroom above, or limit the color to the headboard wall only, as shown at left. It's the perfect burst of playful color in otherwise neutral spaces.Jennifer Ott Design Teal paint colors to try: Peacock Tail from Behr or Night Scape from Valspar.
5. Earthy browns. Another favorite mentioned quite frequently is rich, warm shades of brown. As a neutral, brown can be called upon to serve as a background color to other zestier hues, such as the accents of orange in the image above and the coral color of the chair into the bed room at left. Much like the dark purple and plum colors, though, you want to balance dark brown with white or off-white elements so the color scheme doesn't feel too heavy.Jennifer Ott Design Brown paint colors to try: Coffeehouse Chocolate from Benjamin Moore or Sable from Sherwin-Williams.Jennifer Robin Interiors Of course you can also inject rich brown tones around your bedroom through the generous use of wood elements. The wood-clad walls and ceiling in this bedroom really amp the cozy up and romantic vibe.